Valor

Other ways to make valor are needed. We do not have time to spend all day in the Arena. If we did we would haver to buy all new equipment. It is hard enough to fight and survive in this world. If intent is to give advantage to those who purchase thier way to the top then you are sucseeding.
Comments
I completely agree. At least a small amount of valor should be given for any battle.
I'd agree if they made more types of battlegrounds cause those are needed but valor for every battle? no valor is for pvp hence it should be gotten by pvping
The amount of valor you gain is nothing to do with "purchasing your way to the top" as you put it. I don't put the reals on, I make money on here in other ways, and I still spend a lot of time in the arena. You just want everything to be easy, and that's a little unrealistic, if it was easy then everybody would be at the top with all the best gear and it would be boring.
I think that it's a great idea to have a valor group instance like a battleground type where u can queue and fight. That way the 2 or 3 ppl waiting for the 4th won't have to be spending all day when they can fight one to one. But then, what's bc going to be like? Well it could be like a vendetta strike or covert attack. I'm guessing one on one is not available because bc would be compromised. Lol! But then again, when's clan wars starting?
">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.