Just an opinion on mining.

I have been mining for quite a while now. I really feel there should be more access to resources than provided. I don't feel it's fair to have to fight each other to get them. I run out of energy running all over the map trying to find an empty spot and it's just annoying. To speed up production for everyone there should be more access to the these resources instead of one or two people always getting them.
Comments
Merderous MenaJust an opinion on mining.
I have been mining for quite a while now. I really feel there should be more access to resources than provided. I don't feel it's fair to have to fight each other to get them. I run out of energy running all over the map trying to find an empty spot and it's just annoying. To speed up production for everyone there should be more access to the these resources instead of one or two people always getting them.

I absolutely 100% agree since I too am a fellow Prospector, and I think it is outrageous that these advanced players get all the opportunity to forever bar the aspiring Prospectors from getting into the other mines aside from the four slot Pond of Tribulation.... It is tedious, and extremely unfair to this profession. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my mining
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.