Another Vent

I have been on the game off and on for some time almost a week give or take a few days not really sure the exact time. I wonder about the sound as well or at least some decent background music. My vent is the gimped characters as well as the God-Mode AI's. I know my character is only level 6 but come on the quests are so unbalanced that it is laughable as well as anger educing. I mean i have gone up against Elite Treacherous Deserters and with out the ability to have at best unlimited healing pots, that i cant have more than five cause the belt is full due to weight?, then i die and barely have done 1/25th damage to them. I understand they are Elite but come on this is so unbalanced that i have seen a level 10 get creamed in a just a ">few hits at least give it a look over and balance it out">
Comments
Hello Sinfulz,

I'd like to remind that Elite monsters are meant to be group preys instead of solo due the fact that they often drop rare pieces of equipment. Suggestions how to improve our game are always welcomed however.
true but it hardly if ever puts me with anyone and to see them wipe the floor with levels 10 and up and as said in my above post only to loose 1/25th health i mean come on that with the fact that the belt can ont hold no more than 1 Elixir of Endurance and 4 health potions due to wieght and we are only allowed to use one belt for potions, this i get the one belt thing just not the weight issue, I just dont want to be seen as a complainer but if they are meant to be a group fight then the instance should be looked at like the battles were you are qued up and waited till at least 4 people are ready to go then have more come in if they are willing. Now i have seen it where i started the fight, dummy me on that, and then a level 15 and then a level 14 joined in followed by a level 4 i got creamed and died as did the 14, cant remember the state of the 4, we ended up winning mainly thanks to the ability of the 15 i think to quaff potions like mad
You can always create a group of people and then attack Elite as a group. If you attack elite by yourself without a group - you wont be put with anyone unless someone willingly attacks same elite as you do.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.