Unfair Advantage Disrupting New Player Base

Goodness... Why is 60-70% of this games items, to equipment, to the functions like clans, to buying a damn tavern room. Why do these things HAVE to cost real money ONLY? Known as "Reals". I would like to see MOST to ALL of the items that can be bought with reals, to be able to buy them without spending 1$ a damn real. Of course, you could even make it fairly expensive for in game money as compared to reals... At least that would be SOMETHING. You could still have reals obviously, and people who are dumb with money, or rich, will no doubt still buy them. But AT LEAST THEN the people who don't like wasting money on games like this can actually compete with the people that ARE spending money, instead of just quitting because of the total lack of balance. It really sounds like a greedy greedy ordeal to me, and overall not sustainable as new players will be leaving in droves, especially those who don't want to spend cash on a FLASH game... ("Oh, so you don't want to buy our top notch stuff with real money, do ya? Well... That's YOUR choice, but you'll be severely disadvantaged! TOO BAD, SORRY...") Now does that seem even remotely fair to you? You're almost twisting our arms to buy stuff just to compete with the other players. I really doubt that that is going to build up a huge community, at the very least... Especially when people 10 levels higher than you (with bought equipment with reals a lot of times) can attack and kill you, and then you have a curse for THREE HOURS?... AND THEY STACK?! Are you guys trying to COMPLETELY kill the new player base or something, seriously?">
Comments
equipment, can be brought with gold.
clans, cost 1g to enter.
tavern room, actually cheaper to use gold unless you plan on using it for something like 33 months....
as to the bonecrusher, get used to that, its a part of the game :/.
AND in regard to your point that people who dont spend money cant compete, that is not true, i know many a player who hasnt spent a dime on this game, and they are one of the top players in their bracket. get your facts straight.(wood)
I TOTALY agree with you Tribulation. I spent my 20 bucks and they arent getting another cent till i get some satisfaction. This game is way unbalanced in MANY ways. New players can spend 20 bucsk easily and still be stuck for levels till thier dragon. I am also very upset with the level 20s killign all the low level elites soo we can get nothing. VERY very unbalanced. Ohh and as for the bonecrusher yeahh you can go kill the ONLY elite your level and a level 20 bonecrush you. WHat a joke
interesting how both your writing style is the same?
this game is not unbalanced, if you choose to not play it properly ie, attacking elites as a solo, then expect consequences (like the bonecrush), however, if you group together and take down an elite, there is nothing to worry about as you will still get credit for the kill.
In regards to high levels attacking low level elites, they do that for a chance drop of blues/food or even essence farming and when you get to that level you 'might' understand that. now, just get on with the game and stop moaning :)
The problem is that money can be made fairly working hard but there isn't much u can buy with it using house gold. It's better if there are more equipment to be bought in the shop then this endless searching for items because it will end up with a lot of silver but no items, and what can u do with silver if there is nothing to buy">
ok look at my character

one of the strongest in the tier

i have about 400g worth of blue armour

so no u don't need reals to be great actually it frees a lot better when u bet someone who uses reals

and also with the new updates u can transfer reals between clan members so if u have friends u should be fine
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.