Better Selling Prices

I see that everything sells for a VERY low price. For example my 90 simple strength orbs sell for only 1 copper each. This is really annoying because I don't want to sell it on the auction house for less than it's worth. So can the selling of ALL items be 50% of its buying price with the exception of durability on items. Please read this, I want to make more money faster instead of spending endless hours of being a zombie killing monsters with the risk of dieing and having to spend A LOT of money repairing. It's a cycle of spending more money than earned, please help me out. Much appreciated ">
Comments
Please remember, folks, that the game makes money through the sale of Reals.

Any increase in the amount of money given back to the players cuts directly into their bottom line.
SergonaPlease remember, folks, that the game makes money through the sale of Reals.

Any increase in the amount of money given back to the players cuts directly into their bottom line.

Speaking of Reals.. they need to lower the price of it.. i mean 1/1 is too much and to get full armor and weapon cost more than 150euros i can buy new office computer for that kind of money...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.