Character customization, Equipment Appearance & Sound Effects

Hello,

so far this game is decent; the animation is really smooth. It would be nice to change how your character looks. Having all the characters look mostly the same is boring. I would like to change my character's hairstyle and skin tone. Additionally, there should be different equipment options, at least for an aesthetic appeal. In the shop, there could be equipment specifically for aesthetics only. Finally, there needs to be some sound effects in battle; it would make it more interesting. I think this game is nice, so I will stick around, at least for a while "> .
Comments
SOUND EFFECTS: clang, clang, clash, bang
yeah, sound effects would be awesome!!
Sound effect!!
Yes, character customization would be awesome.
You can customize your characters skin tone and hair style, go to the barbershop on winery crossroads, it costs a bit but its worth it to not look the same as everyone else, you can get cosmetics, but they aint cheap and they normally give you a little added benefit, such as you gain 0.5% of damage dealt as life, or something like that, and im not sure if the in game sounds have battle sound effects as i have the sounds turned off, but i would have thought there was
AvantasiaYou can customize your characters skin tone and hair style, go to the barbershop on winery crossroads, it costs a bit but its worth it to not look the same as everyone else, you can get cosmetics, but they aint cheap and they normally give you a little added benefit, such as you gain 0.5% of damage dealt as life, or something like that, and im not sure if the in game sounds have battle sound effects as i have the sounds turned off, but i would have thought there was
You do realize this is from 3 years ago right?
They should make it where you can customize your appearance when you create your character. I think adding tattoos would be pretty cool as well so you can make them look swag. Just a suggestion.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.