Classes

Just as a thought I was thinking that maybe there could be different classes besides warrior. I mean I love the Witcher Pladin and Beserker thing. It makes things simple. But istead of makeing everyone a warrior why not have the option at lvl 10 or so to become and elven warrior or amazon or necromancer or some other class? Or maybe start out by chooseing to be a warrior or amazon or something? It was just a thought. I fancy amazons so thats why I bring that up. I also fancy elves. But I'm sure thhe game desighners are brilliant enough to come up with something. The game is fantastic as it. I love it so much. But maybe there could be an added features like that? Anyway your thoughts?
Comments
:D awesome idea really! I mean I don't have anything against classes as they are but it would be soooo awesome to add Elves and other creatures :D also there should be a ranged combat class, just saying.
The problem is i am not sure how much this guys can really change in game since the original server of this game is in Russian and i believe they are making all the updates and this guys just get new updates from them later.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.