Mysterious Death by Miners

Left Bank of the Shadan
collecting ore after mining then clicking on "start mining" and after i click on worker "use"
how does it came after this i find myself fighting a miner??

i did not clicked on attack as it seems because i could pick my miner.. i didnt even know what mine i got in fight for..
and got no pop-up text that ask if i want to fight just threw me in death

for now i died two times because of this,
most, if not all of my items got damaged again and got one broke this time

its quiet sad i need to take damage and losing money this way when im trying all the time to not die in fights

i think i will not get anything to compare my loss, like last time when i lost money on AH bug...

so i'd like to suggest to build in a text or anything that ask if we, players want to attack miners and of course give a chance to make our decision
and by this making all this thing way more safer and avoiding "mysterious death" by actually seeing the opponent in that pop-up window

Thanks
Comments
still experiencig very big laggs at minig places sometimes that can cause players (not im the one expereiencing laggs sometimes)
to end up fighting a miner instead of sending one to work on free space
i was lucky again to get a big lagg, clicking on "collect" cost me my life again
at least if collecting would not be on the top all the time (the mine on the top could be used so its an "attack") but at the very same place that mining has finished than wont be possible to end up fighting

do something about it pls..
thank you all :)

im really happy about it ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.