Repairs

I honestly think there should be a more available way to repair your gear. Also, we should be able to repair our gear that is damaged back FULLY to before it received damage in death. There's always an option to repair a damged item, yet, you cannot fully repair it. It's like saying the repairs you do and the money you spend won't make this item good to go again. They need to be FULLY repairable and at any give time.
Comments
I agree. You can make it really expensive but still full repair should be cheaper than buying totally new stuff in AH.
Or - to not break the current balance totally - you can make it this way, that some damage canot be recovered but 90% can be repaired all the time. Gear that is not fully repaired however loses some of its abilities.
I agree. Maybe they should add something to the blacksmithing like a "repair" section. Perhaps giving experience points under the repair category...where the more repairs you take the time and resources to make, the better you become in that skill, etc.
I agree with Terzas idea. I spend more money on repairs than I actualy make in auctions or trades. I can't keep enough money to buy things I need like pots or orbs.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.