Skrag Cave Items

I recently started participating in battles in the Skrag Caves, and I have to say I'm disappointed. I came out with a lot of really good items that I figured I could sell on AH to make some gold to buy relics with, turns out I was wrong? I totally disagree with items brought out of Skrag Caves being nontransferable. So player 1 attacks a random mob and gets a Guardian Shield, posts on market for over 10g. I battle in a group for over 30 mins against challenging groups of mobs, get a Guardian Shield... the only way for me to make a profit and pay for the pots, orbs, healing in between battles etc. is to sell it back to the game for 18.15s?!?!?!?!?! This is ridiculous. Please comment on this, I'd like to hear everyones thoughts on the matter because I think it's brutal. Not impressed!
Comments
Skrag caves are guaranteed drops. *guaranteed* Its made to help out the players who go in to it, and is NOT made as a cash grab. Otherwise thats all people would ever do.
It is very easy to get items in the caves - it would totally devalue random drops otherwise as its easy enough for highish level players to solo the first section, hardly spending a pot along the way. I agree with them being non-transferable.
My issue is not only that the items are non-transferable but that the sell back price is ridiculous. Can't even partially make back what I spent/used on pots and orbs. I think that if you could at least trade these items with people it would make it more worth while as you could swap out for something that you can actually use. At least if the buy back price was a bit higher it would add some value to doing caves other than for relics.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.