Experience

You know how we can use reals to buy coins. Well I think there should be a place that we can buy experience in order to level up faster. It would be expensive and could be bought using reals or a large amount of gold. Just like there are different amounts of gold coins we can buy there would be different amounts of experience points that we could buy. I'm not sure exactly on what the ratio would be but I'm sure the devs can come up with something reasonable.
Comments
id have to dissagree with you on that. i have played games where you can "buy levels" and it creats to big a difrence in power on the server. and the levels may take awhile but there is pleanty to do in each lvl. protector quests the battleground and once you hit lvl 10 thers the strag caves. pluss the profesions. if the lvls whent any faster the coin drop rate would be way to low to support the lvls.
spend $100 and instant dragon... terrible idea for long time (broke) players of the game
I like games where, with enough money, you can buy anything. But not experience. Experience pts. are picked up from simply playing the game. Yes, they do have those spheres, only apparently available if the player is level 20+ or something like that.
Cool, I do think lvling up is a bit slow, but if u get in2 the game and play it 4 a few hours, u can reach lvls quickly and easily
I don't understand why you want to level fast? It is ranks not levels in this game that makes you stronger......there is a level 50 who fully buffed cannot beat level 45 fully buffed, why? The 45 is higher rank. Besides if you want to be 50 and a weakling levelling is easy...avoiding exp and ranking your valour is hard.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.