Arena gold

Ok well fighting in the arena is a big part of the game (well it is for me anyway and one of the more fun components to boot) and in preparation for arenas you often have to buy potions and what not (well if you do not want to be slaughtered anyway) which can be a drain on your pocket so all im suggesting is that you are also rewarded some cash for arena battles just like you would in a monster fight (as often times i get so involved in arena that when i look again i have no cash and am forced to then hunt monsters and what not instead of being able to continue grafting the arena like i would want to)
Comments
+1 i agree, this would get more players fighting in arena, which is a big part of getting new armor in the shop. good suggestion
A great suggestion, doing pvp really drains out ur gold (especially at higher lvls), at least adding even a small reward in silver would help alot for those who like to do pvp more often then grinding mobs.
This is a good idea, Maybe it should have a fixed amount of gold for you to make per kill, for example, five kills gets you one gold. I think it would actually get me into the arena if I could make some money out of it instead of losing it. Thank you and have a nice day. ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.