Mighty Conqueror quest

I seriously think that one of the objectives in this quest should be reduced and require less to complete it:

"Three times, kill three or more enemies in a single battle on the Seven Bridges os Shadan."

Its been about a week when i got this quest and started doing it - i did all the other objectives over time but this one seems nearly impossible for me and the reason is simple - alot of the times there isnt enough players to even start this battleground and even at the evenings usually bridges start with 2vs2 or at best 3vs3. From when i dinged 16 i just didnt see any bigger battle in bridges then 3vs3 (and im constanty am queued for it) and getting all the killing blows in such a fight is REALLY hard. And to make matters worse u actually need to do this 3 times - kinda wants me to give up on this quest.

Unless im doing something wrong. Those that actually managed this, could u share ur secret how its actually doable or was it just a matter of luck?

Comments
i think theres only one person who has actually finished this :) (cough matt cough)
im in the same place as you, i havent managed it either, done everything but this bit
im stuck on this one also but for me its does it have to be 3 chars cause ive 3+ including dragons and skellys but it didnt count after the battle?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.