Jeff

When (or if) the chat filter comes into place I would like to see "Jeff" being used as an alternative :D I said it as a joke initially but it is catching on, the jeffolution has begun. Seriously though it's memorable and it stops players swearing while allowing to vent their frustration, therefore it's in your best interest ;)
Ta :)
The one and only, Matt ">
Comments
I agree and is funny when people are trying to figure out what the jeff you are saying. let the jeffolution continue!
believe it or not, its a good idea, too many of the new players think its okay to cuss in chat, the jeff filter, whilst humorus also prevents other ears/eyes being offended :)
I have to say that I support this idea. It may confuse people at first but it will be a nice alternative to what usually pops up. So I throw my support to Matt for finding a fun and memorable way to avoid the swearing and obscenities in the chat.

Jeffolution!!">
Its alot better than alot of things people could say and your imagination can fill in what jeff means without any1 being offended, if you dont swear then jeff wont be that offensive and if it is offensive don't have such a crude mind
Fantasticimous idea! My carpets are Simonized why shouldn't my language be Jeffersized?
It's too bad cussing can't be thrown out altogether, which is why I agree with this idea. Imagine the surprise on their faces when they see Jeff appear instead of the cuss word they attempt to sneak in! You have my vote.
I fully support the Jeffolution ... is never a reason to cuss ... doesn't make you a bigger person ... Viva Jeffolution !!!
yeah go for it. its jeffing hilarious, and kinda like smurf talk LOL
lmao will get the people who jus wanna cause trouble to jeffoff i support the idea of a jeff filter
funkimunki,
I agree with you there.
I agree that it may help against foul language and such, but as SinD said-

SinDyeah go for it. its jeffing hilarious, and kinda like smurf talk LOL

Smurf talk. After awhile, smurf talk gets aggravating. lolz
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.