Grouping

We need to be able to group with more than people that are within 2 levels below us. At least allow us to group with people within +/- 5 levels.
Comments
+/- 5 is too big, I can't see any problem as it is, in fact I'd prefer it = level, no up or down, people of the same level grouped together.
xerd is only level 13 and does not understand that there is nobody else at level 18 for me to group with, nor level 21 for leib to group with, and therefore we cannot do the skrag caves. Even when some people get closer to our levels, there are not enough people currently playing for big enough groups in the -2 level range to do the skrag caves.
Xerd the problem as it stands now with grouping is too many people cannot do the mobs they need to.
The only way to do elite mobs is to start a fight and hope that some others join in the fight after it starts. The problem with that is too many people have no chance of getting loot. In the only instance available (level 10) the level 14 mobs are impossible to kill for a group of 5 at level 13.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.