Sea Battle equality.

During the recent sea battle events, the splitting of teams had a lot to be desired. For instance when there was two different sea battles, we were seeing a slew of lvl 70s Vaalor against mid level Sadar and the other battle had a slew of lv 70 Sadar facing against a bunch of mid level Vaalor. These are not fun. Please make them even. If you were to assign a ranking, or if nothing else take their heroism ranking to each person, then assign #1 Sadar vs #1 Vaalor in one battle, #2 Sadar vs #2 Vaalor in the other battle. If the teams are more evenly matched, people are going to have a lot more fun. If they are closely matched, people are going to spend more to buff so they can get an edge to win. We have more fun = We want to do them more = We spend more money = Developers happier.

Also the buff that is added to lower levels to make it a bit more equal is great. But I believe it only factors in the armor differences. It doesn't reflect that a lvl 30 fighting a lvl 70 has a 2-4 pot disadvantage. Each pot is roughly 2khps, so my suggestion would be to tweak the buff up some to compensate. I for one would far prefer to fight someone who is my equal, then fighting someone that is at a handicapped to me and likewise it is no fun to fight someone when they have 4-8k more hp capabilities than me. Make them more balanced please.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.