Weekly clan rewards

There should be a money reward given to the clan chest to help offset the cost of running a clan. Since wars no longer give gold rewards, then maybe clan rewards should since the player ones do. It does not have to be lots of money, but would help with boat repairs and upgrades. Just a thought.
Comments
+1
And I still believe caskets and stars should go to a clan safe instead of a leader. It was always hard to be on mainland, handing out awards, to those that deserved them. In safe, any council could give them out.
Storm Kat+1
And I still believe caskets and stars should go to a clan safe instead of a leader. It was always hard to be on mainland, handing out awards, to those that deserved them. In safe, any council could give them out.

afaik as they are tradable items it SHOULD be possible to put them in chest never tried tho

AmherstWeekly clan rewards
There should be a money reward given to the clan chest to help offset the cost of running a clan. Since wars no longer give gold rewards, then maybe clan rewards should since the player ones do. It does not have to be lots of money, but would help with boat repairs and upgrades. Just a thought.

there never were money rewards from winning wars there were only a tribute, which made it even harder for the loosing clans to pay the clan opperation cost
Clara Kornafaik as they are tradable items it SHOULD be possible to put them in chest never tried tho . Tried many times, cannot put caskets and stars in the chest. Only the BC spheres. I used to have to trade everything to an alt so that she would be on mainland when people were online and I could continue my adventures. I had many rewards expire because of a lack of time to deal with it.
That is why my suggestion is to make the weekly rewards include a money reward to help with the cost of the clan. As it does with player rewards.
I have a screen shot with a hero star in clan chest, from the weekly awards.
The star went into CC after Shimora left.

Please look at making this happen for the clan weekly awards, automatically.
My suggestion was a gold reward be given to the rating reward for clans like there is for individual rewards to make up for the loss in gold for winning war. As to reward items being in clan chest, i dont think that is a good idea since rewards should be given based on activity. Giving rewards to clan leader allows for a controlled distribution of rewards fairly.
Amherst...As to reward items being in clan chest, i dont think that is a good idea since rewards should be given based on activity. Giving rewards to clan leader allows for a controlled distribution of rewards fairly.
Agree that a gold award would be a great idea.
Disagree with the clan leader being forced to hang out on mainland and make trades with the deserving players. If the stars/chests went to safe, limited access to members outside council, council should be able to be trusted to hand out awards, so that anyone on mainland can help.
Ah, you keep saying chest. I dont want them in the chest. If you mean safe, then maybe. But smaller clans dont have a safe.
Amherst,
Smaller clans most likely wouldnt win conf
Well, they should feel like they can. And when they do, it would not be good to have it put in a place they cannot get to. Also, still, this suggestion is to add gold to the weekly reward.
It would be nice if game admins would at least care enough to reply to suggestions. Hey, great idea, we will think about that, or that is total crap and wont happen. Seems you ask for ideas and they fall into a black hole, and the players have no idea what is coming.
Still no word from admin on a suggestion.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.