Re thinking of quest for clans to become lvl 2

This for out beloved admins on the game.

Could you please start rethinking about the objectives for becoming a lvl 2 clan !!!

Most lvl 1 clans have players between lvl 20 -30 as members.
the following obejectives need to be done for lvl2 clanquest :
- get 160 Sparks of life ( kill a certain class in arena's)
- get 300 flasks of stardust
- get 500 silver mirrors ( group instance)
- get 100 spheres of light
- get 400 dedaire bombs and hand in

80 % of this objectives can be done, but the part of the spark of life, seems to be not possible

kills in ruins of ancient < how if ruins almost never fires and lvl 20-30 have to fight an open bracket with players till lvl 70
7 bridges < not running completely
arena of honor < not running completely

4 weeks of questing trying daily with a full clan gives 8 kills in total and you need 80
So just a short count , 36 weeks more to get it done, when the clans get Lucky.

I don't think this is the way to promote a game like this.

Or is it that the higher lvl clans don't want any new clans to grow ???

I THINK IT'S TIME TO RETHINK THIS PART
Comments
I agree to this, the quest is way to hard for the clans at lvl 1
Yes..agreed.The quests takes too much time and too much gold, that lower players dont have. If a player has to think of repairs, or buying expensive resources instead of bettering own gear , guess which option he/she rather take ? Why not make the sparks of life just kills in ruins, not the spesific classes ?
Agreed too ! And the mirror quest is not realized for lvl 20 ! The minimum lvl of instance is higher of the player lvl
The clans before you have done it. I never like to see the bar lowered for those who follow as it devalues the accomplishments of those who have done it.

One approach you can take is to seek outside help. Ask friends from other clans, they may be willing to join your clan for a while to help you through this process.

Another possibility: perhaps there are too many small clans? I know nobody wants to give up their indentity/history, but perhaps consolidating the active into fewer clans could get you there.
metropa,
Do you have all the gold needed to buy the clan chest, resource chest, table? And are you aware of what the quest requirements are to get from level 2 to level 3? Do you know what the taxes are for a level 2 clan? Or, do you know what's needed to get dockyard once you're level 3?
One of the reason the level 1 quest is the way it is, is to make sure you're ready for the level 2 quest once you get there. There's a LOT to do with clan quests, and each one is aimed to prepare you for the next. It would do you no good at all to have this quest easier, Level 2 quest will be impossible if you can't complete level 1.
Keep at it, keep recruiting, keep asking for help, and sign up for wars. Even if you get 1 a month, then get a ban, at least you and your clan mates will learn about wars. If you can't war, why aim to be a level 2 or 3 clan? ">
reaction to trongster, NO clans before us didn't do it, cause then ruins wasn't even running.
The part of joining people from outside, clan is full , so not possible either

Reaction to storm kat : yes we have all, and a lot more , we need the lvl2 clan and the clan hall to be able to keep playing our taverns are filled up, our backpacks overloaded and gold is enough available.
Lvl 3 , we do not look there yet, cause we not lvl 2.
and if you first had took a look for clanwars you would have known we doing clanwars.

and becoming lvl 3 is impossible when you can not become lvl2 , duh i think everyone is that smart.

But both are missing the point, that i can not complete a clanquest , when the things needed to complete it are not running.

I can not kill a person in ruins , when it never runs
Clan lvl 1 , mostly have people in lower lvl, ruins available from lvl 22.

and i did clanquests and i know they never been easy, but this is just not possible.

metropa,
"NO clans before us didn't do it, cause then ruins wasn't even running. " 7b still counts for all those ruins quests

"The part of joining people from outside, clan is full , so not possible either " kick alts and inactives to temporarily allow people in. (And, we can all see your clan roster, you are not full.)

"and if you first had took a look for clanwars you would have known we doing clanwars. " you have done 3 wars. (one with 2 people, 1 with 7 people, 1 with 10 people. How many are your own alts?). I DID look. And I did get a clan from level 1 all the way to level 3 fully upgraded dock yard (it took over 2 years, by the way). So, I do know what I am talking about. Why post here asking for help/advice/changes, then shoot-down those that try to help. ">

"and becoming lvl 3 is impossible when you can not become lvl2 , duh i think everyone is that smart. " You obviously have no idea that ropes from fort are required at the next stage. Or what Daymen receipts are. ">

"I can not kill a person in ruins , when it never runs " Repeating myself, and what Ihit has stated many times, 7b counts for ruins quests. Try it.

It takes years to get from level 1 to level 3. If you are not prepared to spend the time/effort to do it, why not talk to Oger in Blue Haven, or Wydra in Tuatha, or Lord Bear in IL? Join an existing clan and help them grow. If I recall correctly, there is a big fight quest after you finish your level 1 quest. If that's still true, How do you plan to get that done with the people you have now? ">
again for the kats that still can not read.

But a fight that runs, can allways be done.

in an arena that doesn't run you can get kills

and just for you, so you don't need to start again about me not knowing what's needed for growing with clan.

It's not my first clan i am lvl ing up
You don't have 4 people in the same bracket in your clan willing to get 7b going?
During Days of Battle Steel, I tried to do 7b, and of all the time I was on line, 7b only started once in 2 days. AoH hardly ever started. How can we make kills when contests don't have enough participants to start?
Yes battlefields have become less frequent, i'm thinking mainly cause there are more cashers around than before so they get all their valour within a few levels of each bracket, but perhaps if the 6 people in your clan above level 25 that haven't reached Soldier of the first blood yet actually had it and got belts they would stand a better chance of surviving any arenas and 7Bs that do start and deal a killing blow.... take HelMel for example, he has 3 pieces of blue gear (4 if you count the reinforced axe as 2) but he is only recruit of the second blood, if he can afford to get that gear, then he can afford to do arena more often, and as Storm Kat has said, get 4 people from the same bracket in your clan to do arenas by themselves, then its guaranteed to start
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.