Exchanger limits

I would like to see the addition of clan-configurable, per-person limits on the exchanger. This would keep the anonymity of the current system while also ensuring a more fair distribution of exchanges. I see the following to be specific:

1) A setting which limits the total gold that may be in the exchanger for any single clan member. May be blank for "unlimited".

2) A setting which limits the total reals that may be in the exchanger for any single clan member. May be blank for "unlimited".

3) These values can be changed at any time. Any surplus (rounded down to multiple of current exchange rate) would be immediately refunded to clan members (from the end of the queue to be specific - they keep their place in line)

4) These values could be set to zero, which would refund all and allow us to change exchange rate. Setting them both to zero would also effectively disable the exchanger, but that is not our goal.
Comments
+1 Add this to the LONG list of reasons I don't want the AS crown back. Everything about clan hall needs to be more clan-configurable.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.