Being BC'ed while gathering traps and Fort

It should be fixed gathering from traps that the player should not be allowed to get BC'ed until they close the Combat screen. A few of my alts had lost a few dozen of carcasses because of this. I don't mind if they get bc'ed it is part of the game, but it is frustrating to lose those resources. On a different note, not too many ppl Fort and I believe ppl will Fort more if they could develop their Hero of the Empire rep up to 16k from the Fort. Ty for your time.">
Comments
Why not auto collect, I have also lost resources when server crashed, had to refresh, etc. even though fight is won by dragon
If it's any consolation, if you win the bc fight you get to keep what you gathered.
RajabiWhy not auto collect, I have also lost resources when server crashed, had to refresh, etc. even though fight is won by dragon
Auto collect would be nice lol

TrongsterIf it's any consolation, if you win the bc fight you get to keep what you gathered.
Even if I was to win the bc fight, the combat screen for that trap (mob) closes.
RajabiWhy not auto collect, I have also lost resources when server crashed, had to refresh, etc. even though fight is won by dragon
Yea that is a good idea, it automatically carves the beast for the resources. I like that idea.

TrongsterIf it's any consolation, if you win the bc fight you get to keep what you gathered.
The previous fight screen is closed when getting bc'ed.
The previous fight screen is closed when getting bc'ed.
I had this happen to me recently and was still able to collect the resources after winning the bc fight. Perhaps we need to test this again in a controlled way.

But the "auto" option would be awesome!
Trongster,
"> Watching you for the next round of clearing traps (eyes)
TrongsterThe previous fight screen is closed when getting bc'ed.
I had this happen to me recently and was still able to collect the resources after winning the bc fight. Perhaps we need to test this again in a controlled way.

But the "auto" option would be awesome!

You only could gather the resources right at the moment when your battle is done and when someone bc you. If a few seconds passes by, then you don't get to gather them. Yea they should change it to auto-collect, I love that idea.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.