Request chat ignore to also block gifts and to be able to remove any gift

When I put somebody on ignore I do not want to hear anything from that person again. Yet they may get their message to me via the gift mechanism.

Worse yet, this message is available for the world to see and some of them cannot be removed. In the past I have received some creatively vulgar gifts that are very much in violation of the game rules and most definitely inappropriate for underage players.

I request that all player-provided gifts be able to be removed. Alternatively, a way to file a complaint like in chat may work. That complaint, once reviewed by moderator, may allow them to remove the offending gift and take any other corrective action.
Comments
oh, thanks for starting this. you save me 1g for another black spot for you. lets get this out in the open. over a year ago, before i realized what a reprobate you were, i observed you day after day at mines of tagol fighting mobs. i pm'd you several times with no reply. then, i finally got you and asked if you were using a bot to farm. you replied sheepishly that you were and that i was only the second person to detect it. you then told me that you were going to put a pm alarm on the program to alert you when someone was pm'ing you. about 4 months later, i pm'd you again after observing you using your bot for months. you admitted that you were still using it until you got the last of your gear and mounts purchased. after that you began using your new gear and mounts to torment lower level players so, we had a falling out. now, you say you dont use a bot and never have. you are a liar. either back then or now. frankly, i know it is now. we in 9th play the game for fun. we all have several friends in elitists clan and enjoy fun fights and such with them. you, however, like to beat on lower level players after losing to upper level players because you are such a loser. you do not have a single friend in 9th. not because you are in elitists, but because you are a petty punk. you are a liar, and all around miscreant.
Please see the following for an existing response to the above:
dragoneternity.com/gallery/#iT=o;uT=u;cP=1;pN=1116636;uN=Trongster

This might be a stretch, but perhaps extending ignore list into forums/galleries/game news comments/item comments, too?
The add on of "can't be removed" gifts was a questionable move by admin right from the start. What is the purpose of allowing someone to voice a negative opinion on another player/clan, except to start drama and encourage bullying?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.