Belts and Panels Info and Suggestions for admin...

On the PC, your belt is the line of brown boxes above the chat window on the left <---, your panel is on the right --->.
Both your belt and panel have two sides. Switch sides: click the I or II, but you cannot change belts if you use something from it. Set one belt for pvp, one for killing monsters.
To use panels best, use one for their character's stuffs like buffs of orbs, balms, food and arrows, and the second for dragon stuff like orbs of dragon fury and food and mount stuff like strikes.

I like 2 panels and that works well for me. But for belts, I really need 4... one for pvp, one for Garuug, one for Hours of Prosperity, and one for fighting monsters. Admin, could you add a III and IV?

Comments
III & IV for belt loops would be awesome. Even 3 would be great (1 for easy pvp/garuug, 1 for big pvp, 1 for mobs).
For panels, I would like more as well. It is not easy to scroll through all the items I might use in a battle. Swapping panels from I to II is faster than scrolling over. Having additional panels to swap to would be awesome. I could fill the first page of a panel with just strikes and arrows if I wanted. Need more options
Additional belts changes the game mechanics somewhat. Right now we have to strategize about how to load them since you can't change in combat.

Since everything from the panel can be done from the pack, additional panels would not change the game mechanics. I would love four panels, however, as I also run out of space on both and have to scroll.

I use panel one for in-combat choices like orbs, mount strikes, clan defense, black spots... and it's pretty full.

I use panel two for things that I usually turn on/off based on the type of combat and don't change mid-fight. This includes dragon orbs, dragon food buff, insignia, aeona's mirror, balm, food, resilience, mount scroll, cameo, ...

To switch combat modes I just run through and turn on/off all the "auto" options.

There is simply not enough room. Additional panels would help greatly here!
Having additional panels would benefit players greatly due to the fact it is an inconvenience to most players as different occasions means different setups, for hero mobs i run 1 end 2 life and 4 glyphs, but for arena i only run flawless pots, then say for dot i run 2 end and 4 pots, its not too major but it does help out once in a while to have extra panel options
Good idea more customization would be great for belts and buffs
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.