Lower lvl SB !?!

It's a way for every one to get heroism with out threat from high lvls. But there's always going to be a threat from high lvls. They have better gear and spells and buffs and everything So we need a lvl split by lvls or by Valor or a "Pond Battle" for low lvls. Or something like that. Maybe if we get enough votes someone will notice!
Comments
yes!!! I agree...
Pond Battle is good idea but maybe by bracket for lower lvls would be good way to break it up...
Great idea and a perfect name!

Every comment helps
Gebeleizis_Z,
Can you get 10 people into your arena bracket? 5 vaalor + 5 sadars? that is the minimum required for Sea Battle, so unless you could make that happen on a daily basis, there would be no point in splitting up SB levels. I need all levels allowed, just to get 5 in queue, most the time.
Heroism is cheaper from wars for most.
Corsair rep is cheaper from torlings for bigs.
There is very little reason to join SB queue now that I am valor capped, except when clannies need for neph quest. Which sucks, cuz I love SB and think it's one of the best parts of this game. But finding enough in queue when I have time to play has been tough lately.

I would support a "training" version of SB, if I thought there was enough people willing to join queue. The best advice I can get you Geb, is to be good enough to your clan to earn the right to sail. Get some ship battles in for practice and see how much work you need to do without effecting the rest of the players. ">
has discussed this matter many times, I find it good idea
I get it Heroism is what everyone wants in SB. The high lvl players likes to kill low levels to get lots of heroism. As i talked to some high lvls, they all told me pretty much the same thing..... Its for the high lvls, big players, money spenders... but not for low lvls and you get a week of hexing if u dont have a mount + blue belt and big bufs(not a game rule but a players rule).As there is Arena before 7B, let there be a "Pond Battle" before SB. I get it as a hunter needs a pray to kill so the high lvls needs low lvls to easy kill.... so make a "Pond Battle"from lvl 22 up to lvl 25 optional but restricted to max lvl 25 after witch there can allso be a "Ocean Battle" where it doesnt matter if u're sadar or valorian just make a crue and battle mix it up and let it be from lvl 50 up to lvl 70 for the big players. Therefore the actual SB will stay as it is so powerful low lvls can rival weak high levels and hunters have some pray."PB" and "OB" make them once every 1-2 days. That would be my solution to please everyone big, small, powerful and not so powerful
It's not a terrible idea, but I do have to agree with storm a bit. Unless they changed it for needing like 3 ppl.. Or split it thru lvl 30, it would be far to difficult for you guys to get anyone in. But it would help so that we don't get lvl 50+ first time capts (cause let's face it, that's incredibly annoying) ... Geb I do support this - just would need a little tweek in the idea so it would first more often.
Gebeleizis_Z,
Going to clarify a couple things.
1- Arena before 7B statement. Arena gives Gladiator reputation. 7B gives 7B reputation. What you are asking from Pond/Ocean battle is mini versions of SB with rewards that are the same as SB. The point of Arena & 7B examples do not work as a good example.
2 - be it War or SB, Heroism is expensive, and hard to get. Ihit has pointed out many times that DE does not want to make Heroism the same as Valor. So, the question from me to you would be - would you want pond/ocean battles if all you got was coins from the pirates and Valor from the ship battle? No Heroism at all on the table, just a new arena for collecting coins and getting practice?
As you know from being in AS, I highly encourage working on certain reps, even help the clanmates get those reps as much as I can, so they can succeed in wars & SB. I would love to see a 'less expensive' version of SB for all to play and practice in, but that is what Clan Ships are for. Anyone can be the captain and give it a try, just the darn Down Time after that gets to us. But that is already another suggestion that I made a long time ago. Get rid of the Repair Time after a well-fought clan ship battle, and you'll see more people going out and getting some good fights in!!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.