Concerning the Drop Rate

As this is my first post, I would first desire to say: to my mind, this game is of the best of it's sort, I do much enjoy playing it, although I have found that it is slightly imbalanced, particularly relating to the drop rate of items by way of common monsters; it is...well...dismal.... Though HoP, a wonderful feature, helps greatly, it often does not suffice. Perhaps it is my own failure, though I find, for all my effort to gain a bit of gold in 2 hour's time, I often have less than the pitiful amount of silver which I began with. Now that I have babbled and whined sufficiently ">: this is the idea which came to me during the last HoP I conducted: A spell much like HoP, which becomes available near the same level, that requires a sacrifice of sorts and lasts the same 1 to 2 hours. One which would increase the drop rate of items by about 5 to 15%. It could even negate HoP, allowing us to choose one of the two spells daily. Does there exist already such a thing? Something to that effect, I believe shall prove very helpful.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.