Make the repair time on ship battles proportionate to how much you fight back

We're out, playing the game, getting quests done, having a great time, Spending Money.......
Have an AWESOME! fight with pandor.
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=55be8327-b120-0204-468f-82bc995cc120

Wonderful! All in a great mood! All ready to spend more time sailing and looking for fights.
And a 35 min lock down "repair time".
22:33 Heaven's Voice: You have purchased: Repair Kit (1 pcs). Spent: 3.00.
3 REALS! to cut the time in Half!! That's sad and a complete waste of money. 14 mins that 6 of us can't play at a cost of reals that all of us would rather spend on gear.

Put up with players telling me not to play, but for the game to tell me not to play is ridiculous.
Please change this. We don't deserve a Time Out for fighting back.

Comments
I like this as well. It would give additional incentive to still put up a good fight when the odds are against you.
Trongster,
Wish you could still see the fight link, but based on pandor having to kill 19 players + summons, we spent a LOT trying to see if we could even try to make it hard on him. I hope DE will consider this
I'd love to see that link. Next time you get something like that post a screen shot of the fight results to gallery
Yeah should remove wait time in cases where DEFENDER earns bonus heroism for dmg while loosing
When 1 person can get 127k damage against defenders in a ship battle, the defending crew does NOT deserve a 1.5 hour time out. ">
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5667a0af-5192-0204-0d77-094817f52bfd

Battle link in photo album, as requested Trongster ">

Please stop locking people out of the game. We did not deserve any punishment. I was Captain, I had real life that could not wait. I was about to give Captain away when we got hit. I had to finish (and win, 303 heroism was nice!) shoot out. Stayed on as long as I could, but did not have the 27 minutes needed to complete the fight. I had to log off. My clanmates did not even have the choice of paying reals for repairs. Fix This, I am begging you! ">
1.5 hours is too long, period. A 20 minute wait has a strategic aspect where another ship could run a load of sydian past you during the wait. Even with the crazy detection range (which obeys no normal laws of physics), 20 minutes is also long enough for the big slow ships to get far enough away from you to avoid a second fight.

Longer than 20 minutes is just making players *not* play the game, which seems opposite of expected goals.
Storm Kat When 1 person can get 127k damage against defenders in a ship battle, the defending crew does NOT deserve a 1.5 hour time out. ">
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5667a0af-5192-0204-0d77-094817f52bfd

Battle link in photo album, as requested Trongster ">

Please stop locking people out of the game. We did not deserve any punishment. I was Captain, I had real life that could not wait. I was about to give Captain away when we got hit. I had to finish (and win, 303 heroism was nice!) shoot out. Stayed on as long as I could, but did not have the 27 minutes needed to complete the fight. I had to log off. My clanmates did not even have the choice of paying reals for repairs. Fix This, I am begging you! ">

on the captain thing u can demote a capt for 1g think thats ok for how few it happens that someone has to go mid battle

Trongster1.5 hours is too long, period. A 20 minute wait has a strategic aspect where another ship could run a load of sydian past you during the wait. Even with the crazy detection range (which obeys no normal laws of physics), 20 minutes is also long enough for the big slow ships to get far enough away from you to avoid a second fight.

Longer than 20 minutes is just making players *not* play the game, which seems opposite of expected goals.

hmm the waiting time for the attacker seems ok for me as u get to pick the fight and all the advantages that come with it but as a defender it really sucks as u cant even win any sydian, but only loose it
Bloodstream,
True, could waste 1G after combat, but then also have to spend 3 reals, and then still have a 45 minute time out.

Asking anyone to use 1G + 3 Reals to save 45 minutes of sailing is silly. I don't know anyone that will spend that instead of logging off, which is what we all did and will do again next time, and every time until this is changed.

If admin can justify this punishment, please do. If not, please change it. ">
I have checked>> he had pots left^^'
And yes agreed with you on that the waiting time is way too long at least you fight!
Also how about people who doesn't not fight?SB they would be lock out for month but how about naval fight? Shouldn't their be some kind of penalty ?>>yep, look at you people with oh I will give you no heroism attitude.you know who you are.
Scarlett.,
of course he had pots left, always does against AS, and thankfully always sends beers after. pandor has good beer ">">
My lesson learned: if I can't put on a mount, I do not need 2 end pots on my belt ">

But truly admin, what's the point...... I have always told my clan to fight back, never know when someone will crash so last as long as you can..... but it is a hard thing to keep saying after a fight like that. joffrey mounted and buffed and got 2000 valor in an 'event' that took 1 hour 50 minutes total. He would have been better to save all that stuff, he can get 2000 valor in 10 minutes (or less) fighting in the arena or war. Money-wise, It would be better for me to figure out who it is as soon as we are hit (and yes, I have figured it out everytime and have yet to be wrong), and if not winnable, just log off and let the computer get me my 300 heroism for free. Maybe come back 2 hours later, maybe. ">

Please change this. Punish those that do not fight, I understand that. But those that do, let us play. "> Please. ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.