Instance-caves and fort

it'd be good to make them more fun and more rewarding, i remember back in the day when caves was my life and my primary way of making coin and getting to know new people, sadly I don't think people do instance much anymore if at all because players can pretty much buy the relics for a cheaper price in addition to that we are only able to get green gear pieces which aren't worth much at all as it can not be traded. So even if I do go to caves or fort and win I don't feel i get my moneys worth or feel rewarded for completing it. To improve instance and make players "want" to go there again I suggest adding to the rewards for example being able to get "decent""good" or "great" marks, parcels, collection pieces maybe even a little high amount of reputation.
">">
Comments
Roanoa_Zoro,
Another reason for less groups in caves is the number of people that have been 'robbed' of goods due to bad group leaders. (usually alts of toons that feel entitled to keeping rewards). I have been encouraging, and helping, my clan go, solely for the Hero of the Empire reps, and we were even lucky enough to get a "Group led by Storm Kat received enough relics to make a Helm of Merciless Crusher" bonus the other week in Fort. More rewards would be nice, on AER we used to get at least 10 relics a run for a group of 5 level 30s in Skrag. Nova server has always been less rewarding for drops in caves, but it's really worth it just for the reps (and the good time if you have friends going!)

Groups are open to all levels, there's no reason not to go with friends & clan mates. Invite others and treat them fairly and get those reps!

Oh, and let's not forget the "Too much exp" excuse - but if you use your dragon and glyphs, it's not as bad as the rumors have led the new players to believe. ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.