Change Group Setting So if Leader logs off Without Transfering Leadership,its done Automaticly

you need to change your Group Settings so that If a Leader of a group logs off without transfering leadership to hand out drops then its done Automaticly to next highest Player in group-this is smart & a Must.heres why,i posted this in Guardians just now-(last night i was asked to go in the Skrag Caves around 10:30 pm Eastern time by friend,not leader,the Leader of group was Player Named WitcherMercernary-lvl17 the other players are me & phantom X & JoeBoe & serpent warlord & you can ask them to confirm.we got 3 relics in first few fights & on next fight he said on Combat chat-(gtg bye) right as it started & i asked him on Combat chat are you leaving & got no response then after fight yes he just logged off without transfering leadership & or giving out those relics.i am still in group the next day at 2pm eastern time & waiting on him to login & hand out those relics or transfer leadership.i think he did it on Purpose period because he wanted all those relics for himself,no one does 3 fights & gets 3 relics & then says-GTG BYE & does not respond to my quetion or transfer leadership like that..first something should be done about what he did up to you but i know this game & he will get away with it.second till game designers to change group so that next time a leader logs off without transfering leadership,its done Automatically to next highest member to make sure this don`t happen again.i post it in Suggestions to.)
Comments
I 100% agree with handing leadership to someone online if someone goes offline in the group. I too have had a leaders choose to log off and steal loot, and this very much changed my opinion of the game and how often I grouped (I will no longer even join a group with alts unless myself or a very good friend is the leader).
Plus, I can't count the number of times I have been on a ship where the captain has crashed and can't get immediately back online. We end up sitting, waiting for a captain, that is having technical difficulties. I know we can pay the 1G to change it, but we really shouldn't have to when 90% of the time, it's a game crash. It would be much better if game would take the lead and give it to the next highest online member of the group. Please consider this option.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.