Item customization

Hi all,
I was thinking: wouldn't it be nice to customize the colour of our equipment (only the visible ones, so weapon/shield, gloves, pauldrons, cuirass, helm, leggings, boots) like we do with skin and hair/beard?
It would be done at barbershop.
This would also give the ability to Clan members to equip items with respective Clan's colours as a distinctive mark during fights and have a bit more variety when fighting other players in combat.

Just my 2 cents.
Comments
I recommended this before but was ignored! lol I love this idea
Great idea! :D I was thinking that a primary color, accent 1, and accent 2 would cover armor sets pretty well... but I don't think clan gear should necessarily be clan colors because I want something like black and blue or maybe silver and blue (wouldn't clash too much I guess if gear was mixed up) or some combo of red black and gold (would do all of the clashing). you have to admit every player in the game is pretty much slight variations off of
1. Red guy with axe or mace
2. Blue guy with sword and shield
3. Green guy with two swords
4. Red girl with axe or mace
5. Blue girl with sword and shield
6. Green girl with two swords
... that's pretty boring and all of them are still different even removing the color scheme (which would make things way more fun)... and maybe we could customize armor as a whole instead of each individual piece and have a couple of "styles" for each set. (like adding of plating, pants, spikes, and awesome stuff like that). but not for gladiator armors because their colors are the only thing that sets them apart. and for god's sake if you do it make prices similar to haircuts (maybe a little more expensive) and don't charge thousands of reals.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.