Attacking lower level monsters

I just recently started this game, and already I am somewhat tired of attacking one little monster and getting, if I am lucky, the object I need (not to mention the little amount of money) I am trying to forge my own equipment so I don't get quite so beat up attacking monsters my own level, but with the high amount of ingredients needed and how short of cash I usually am (game money) it is a bit tiresome.

My suggestion would be being able to attack multiple lower level monsters at the same time. What I mean is that I am level 11 right now, and I need wings of the Azure Shersher. Right now, I attack one, hopefully get a wing, wait until my health fills up, then attack another etc... What I would like is that when I click on the Shersher (or other monster) beside the attack button is a dropdown menu that allows you to attack say up to 5 monsters at the same time. Since you are now attacking multiple monsters, I would prefer it if either the 'reduced loot' feature didn't apply, or if it is scaled (I don't know) to have it reduced only a bit since the fight is more difficult. (now if you stand there with a flyswatter and swat the monsters out of the air one at a time with one hit, then you still get the full reduced loot)

I think this would not only make it a bit easier to get those items needed for forging, but also more fun as all your time won't be spent trying to get the items instead of doing the quests. (and after I get the wings, I have to go get idols, and after that something else, all of which comes from monsters much lower than me in level)
Comments
Tavin Bellansour,
If you group up with other people near your level, you can get multiple mobs in the same fight (believe you must both be within 4 levels of the mob you want to hit, but it's been a long long time since I had to do that kind of grinding). I don't know if it increases your chances of drops, but this whole game is a lot more fun if you make friends to grow with. There are a ton of times when you'll need to grind (hit mobs over and over again), so, I'm pretty sure that gladiator gear was made just to get you used to it. You Can buy the pieces needed, so work a profession, sell your goods, and buy the pieces, if you really really can't get the grinding done.
Thanks for the tip :) I am getting the grinding done, but slowly :) Just thought this would help people get the grinding done a bit quicker (as the player would still need to grind, just not as much)
Tavin BellansourThanks for the tip :) I am getting the grinding done, but slowly :) Just thought this would help people get the grinding done a bit quicker (as the player would still need to grind, just not as much)

i remember ihit saying the droprates for the glad gear aren´t influenced by the mob beeing lower level like the other mobs. But that was a long time ago not sure if its still valid
Clara KornTavin BellansourThanks for the tip :) I am getting the grinding done, but slowly :) Just thought this would help people get the grinding done a bit quicker (as the player would still need to grind, just not as much)

i remember ihit saying the droprates for the glad gear aren´t influenced by the mob beeing lower level like the other mobs. But that was a long time ago not sure if its still valid

I get one nearly every time I defeat the monster (not all the time) just to get the helmet, I have to attack at least 50 Azure shershers and defeat them, plus the rest of the monsters I need to hit to get the OTHER ingredients. I think I also saw that the glad gear components drop rate wasn't affected, just still a lot of attacking to be done (and unfortunately I am not at 'flyswatter' level where I can hit them once and they drop)
Tavin Bellansour,
'flyswatter' level. Love it! Haha! Though it is annoying to get pieces dropping everytime I clear my traps on my 'flyswatter' alt. lol

Multiple mobs are possible when you get your dragon at level 16, there is also some beasts (shershers and 'centaurs') that might summon friends when you fight them, but be careful what you wish for, many warriors have tried, and failed, to defeat multi mobs ">
Storm KatTavin Bellansour,
'flyswatter' level. Love it! Haha! Though it is annoying to get pieces dropping everytime I clear my traps on my 'flyswatter' alt. lol

Multiple mobs are possible when you get your dragon at level 16, there is also some beasts (shershers and 'centaurs') that might summon friends when you fight them, but be careful what you wish for, many warriors have tried, and failed, to defeat multi mobs ">

Glad you like it, I find it fitting especially when fighting the shershers.

Yeah, I know it wouldn't be easy, just was hoping for something to make it a bit faster to get the items needed for the armor :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.