Little things

1. In auction, get rid of the default bidding price that is already there, it's highly illegal, I doubt anyone uses it, and it's annoying having to erase it every time.
2. The ability to relist an auction.
3. Being able to drag and drop items from reputations menu instead of dragging it from the buying page or, if you can't buy it yet, copying and pasting all the way from the item's page (If you play on mobile I think it would be impossible to link it unless you memorized the number.).
4. Speaking of mobile, make it compatible with links. People can't check clan news from mobile and I don't know about other clans but with mine there's some pretty important information in there.
5. Put the amount of dust you get from dismantling gear next to the price so you can tell whether you want to dismantle it or sell it. If it's partially luck based (I don't dismantle things that much so I don't know) put a range.
6. It's irritating when you try to type something in chat and sometimes have a whole bunch of windows pop up due to hotkeys. I don't use hotkeys and am not sure if anyone else does, but an option to disable them would be nice.
Comments
Lux the SarcasticLittle things
4. Speaking of mobile, make it compatible with links. People can't check clan news from mobile and I don't know about other clans but with mine there's some pretty important information in there. .

I am pretty sure all my mobile people go to profile and get to news that way. This should work for yours too. Have someone give it a try asap.

Other suggestions +1 :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.