Esc

I love the ability to close the end of combat screen with the Esc button. That being said, there is one end of combat I wish couldn't be closed that way. As a hunter the prey from the trap must be clicked on after the victorious combat. If you try to close the end of combat screen by clicking close, there will be a message that warns you that you haven't collected the materials from the trap prey. Recently, I was trying to type and several screens popped up from the keyboard shortcuts, so, rather than closing each screen by clicking the "x" I repeatedly pressed the "Esc" button. Whoops, that closed the end of combat screen and therefore I lost the production from the trap.
I would like it if the same warning when you try to close the combat screen without claiming your production would show up if you use the Esc button the same as trying to use the Close button.
Thanks
Comments
It is pretty annoying when a bunch of hotkeys pop up when you're trying to chat. O_o and I shall stay clear of the escape key while hunting.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.