Change to use of BC spheres rules

Greetings,
it's some time now I've been on this world and I noticed a very bad habit by some players who likes to wraith, full buff and then attack with BC players that are many levels lower than them.
Now, I can understand that BC reputation is important, but I found very cowardly to attack lower level players to get a secure victory, not to mention the fact that, by even hiding their name, you can't even have your "revenge"...
So my suggestion is to change BC rules by:
- Avoid the use of BC spheres if the player is under the wraith effect.
- BC spheres can't be used on characters that are more than 2 levels lower than the player using a BC sphere (this one should be applied only outside arena fights: for AOH, 7B, SB, TOH, etc. it should still possibile to BC characters whose level difference is >2) Example: a player lvl 30 can't attack with BC spheres players < lvl 28 when outside arena fights.

Just my 2 cents.
Comments
I have said for a long time that BCing a person should be within your bracket or above. This issue of level 70's bone crushing people that are level 30's is just sad. And now with the higher levels having the bigger belt, it really makes it very unlikely that the lower levels will win.
I don't bc a level 30 for points. I bc them because they are in 9th.

All incentives except pure provocation have already been removed due to the level difference.

If you make this change you'll only encourage more people to slow play and stay in kindergarten forever.
Hmm, you could always buff the one getting bc'd an elixir of supremacy if the level difference it greater than 2. Would benefit both combatants. Just a thought.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.