Alliance system and war (detailed)

Since the Clan Wars forum is getting overcrowded I would like to express my personal thoughts here.

To start with, since the administration greatly relied on alliances to have more active players participate in wars more often, and many players disagreed with it, and Ihit said that it is highly unlikely for it to happen, I believe it would be better to incorporate the alliance system under the clan system. The max amount in a clan should increase (or stay the same) depending on how many people are allowed to be in an alliance. In my point of view, players never disagreed with alliances, they just did not like the idea of being separated (i.e shrinking clan size).

In other words, I am suggesting the following so people would not just push, but abuse the "We Want to Fight" button every week:

1) Allow for a clan leader (left as it is now) and multiple alliance leaders (depending on how many alliances are under a clan).
2) Create an alliance reputation which increases by fighting in the wars (maybe have a bonus for consecutive alliance wars fought), make it so this rep will increase the amount of heroism/sydian that is received from a battle or even decrease the cost of "no damage to equipment" spell. PS: after 1k, give 5% of the heroism to the losers so this way people have to work for it (only if the matching system doesn't work well though).
3) Create an alliance hall with smaller chests for the alliance (and still allow everyone access to the clan hall).
4) Allow for alliances in the under the same clan to fight each other under extreme circumstances. It seems crazy but many people are afraid to go against the big guns, so it'd be nice if they did not have to worry about that. After, all we are supposed to be having fun in the game. If this is done right, nobody should be thinking about running away from a fight during the wars.
5) In case of an odd amount of alliances participating in war, make it so 2 hours before the war another alliance has the chance to enter the war (close the war participation portal after this). If no alliances enter on the first hour, give the option for one clan to withdraw after). And in case none of these things happen, well, there better be an event that helps with alliance rep and some heroism.
6) Before setting the time, have an in-game survey for about a week and ask for three best time to have a war (for Tuesdays/Thursdays and Saturday). Collect the results, and consider changing the time that most people will be present for the two hrs.
7) [In case it happens] As for those who decide not to fight because they are weak, there should be a guard assessing the alliance wars. This guard would have the power to increase the characteristic of some players after 15 mins of not fighting so the fights can be fair.

I honestly think that if the clans system is left as it is, nothing will change and it'll be the strong taking on the little every time. After, a week all the work put into changing the system will go nowhere.
Comments
Some of these ideas sound pretty interesting...
(edit grrrrrr... Alt stole my post - Storm Kat)
Very interesting, but seems too complicated and again, leave the issue of where to find all those leaders. And does the alliance focus on 1 teams war and ignores the rest? We need 40-50 members in a level 3 clan. Most situations you are lucky if 1/2 the clan can make a war (and I'm much better at getting 20+ people on a war link than most were when old wars are around, it really is very very difficult), so making clans smaller will just make wars less popular as 10 people will have to do the work of 30. It'll be much more expensive if the current 15 sites available and only 10 people on each side of the war.
From the other post (since Jose M is very right, the war topic is not the same as a clan number topic)
I believe, reducing number of clan members will not actually help, as too many believe they Want to run a clan, until they actually do it. There are many other things that should be fixed with the clan chest first. Fix the security issues first, see if that gets more players to love the game.
Also, I once suggested putting a level Minimum Requirement forced on clans. Let people start in a level 1 clan and work up to being strong enough to be in a level 3 clan. Stop the alts/rerolls (and soon rebirths) from getting clan gear and destroying the low level chances of winning confrontation and having fun in arena. Nothing ruins a new player's fun as much as getting slaughtered in the arena by a full blue reroll.
Things that have been suggested already, but not commented on by admin:

1 - 2 areas for Gold & Reals. Let us have a small amount of gold/reals in cc for people to sell us goodies, but keep a larger savings in the "bank"
2 - Separate permissions for each chest, independent of the other chest access levels.
3 - New chest called Armory
4 - 2 separate resources chests. 1 for small amounts for quick access, but keep a larger one for storage.
5 - An Item Search option in book keeping
6 - (and likely the most technically challenging but by far the safest from thieves) Make the Clan Shop option, similar to game shop, but prices and inventory set by clan leaders.

I'm sure there are others. Just trying to summarize so Hopefully the post will be read and possible changes made before the next big update.
Storm Kat,

You throw the clan chest update recommendation in any threads....lol

Back to main topic.
-No Penalty
-No Reward
Because right now we got No war!
Some writting books about their idea (s).

Simple recommendation.

Neverwin,
LOL, and I will keep posting it. Having a clannie hacked (unavoidable as far as we can tell), and clan chest robbed, really did point out some major flaws in the system. And it's changed how I treat new members (even though this was an old clannie that was very trusted) and I feel bad not trusting people who have given me no reason not to trust them.

Now, where is that "We want to fight!" button
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.