A few general ideas:

Armory: Make a clan armory that clans can buy and put armor and jewelry in. Make it an independent access so new clannies can use clan gear without having to pay to trade or get access to *everything* else.

Mines: Put one of each "type" of mine in the "safe" mines at the Pond. Lately I've been hearing that many clans are now unable to craft due to unavailability of ores.

Sydian mines: Put 5 mines on each island and allow clans 5 mines each. It opens 8 islands up for other clans.

DoT/Clan Wars/SB: As has been suggested before, give the losing team members some hero points and heroism points. This gives more players the chance to advance in both these areas and might well wake up those three events.
Comments
Armory - PLEASE! We've both tested the using the safe as a temp trading area, and it just doesn't work. Some people can access without chest permissions, some can not. We don't know why. So, an armory would fix this quickly.

Mines - I agree with this, but myself, am more interested in getting big and shiny enough to Make the others let me keep mine. So Far, there's been a few fun fights, but nothing that hasn't been handled without it becoming a big clan issue. Safe spots would be nice, of course, but getting strong enough to tell the others to take a hike is more fun More higher level mines so people max out faster would also help, and would be harder for the 'hoggers' to defend all at once.

Sydian - Any changes would be for the better. Only if mines were safe would your suggestion help. Another idea would be: make the miners safe from attack so it's a first come, first serve, race. And yes there would still be PvP involved as, obviously, clans could go out in groups and bc other clans so they couldn't plant first. Make the timers visible, like mainland mines, and see how many more rush out and kick each other into hideout just to get the spot. It would increase a lot of reps, just please consider making the curse protections work while you're at it, curses on the island are the main reason most of us don't like to fight for them.

DoT/Clan Wars/SB: I'm all for giving players points, win or lose. It's the fact that we play in them that should be awarded for, not just for winning. And anything that encourages players to earn reps and give everything a try is better for the game in the long run.
Additionally, separate "resource" and "clan chest" access would be lovely, too. That way people could earn each next step over time. Armory first, then resources, then clan chest. (or vice versa on the last two.)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.