Real Women Wear Armor

What about offering options to the "Hey! My Face is Up Here!" armor? That way those of us who would rather an avatar with clothing could opt for that. And the wedgie shoes? Seriously? Not all of us are teen age boys...errr... I mean male... I mean ah... interested in that particular fantasy look.
Comments
Pants wouldn't be too hard at all... just color the bare butt cheeks the same as the armor
I was leaning toward the opposite direction.
Neverwin,
Aren't we almost naked enough though? But that kind of made me think that we could have different "styles" of armor and color customization to make it so the players don't all look like clones of each other (Yeah there's barbershop but it really doesn't make too much of a difference). And with the armor customization it could be only applied to actual class sets like guardian or dark hunter or whatever so you can still recognize them but they have different appearances...
... and they had better not charge a crap ton of reals for it if it's ever made...
Modesty is great, I am modest... but I am not childish. This is a game not RL, put your clothes on in RL and get over it here.. its a game, the toons are not naked...you choose to play the game knowing the way it is.
ChloeAva_71,
Different colored armor really would be cool and not too difficult to make though :D
My OH and I always called it "plus 10 armor of distraction" ;-D
WaterHawkeMy OH and I always called it "plus 10 armor of distraction" ;-D

"> exactly! we have the advantage
Nurse RatchedWaterHawkeMy OH and I always called it "plus 10 armor of distraction" ;-D

"> exactly! we have the advantage

OTOH I'm leaning more towards Conan type armor for the guys, why should THEY get all the eye candy? ">
WaterHawke,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.