My thoughts

I think all the current instances need to be looked at and see if it needs fine tuning. The game devs are moving in the right direction with hopefully making clan wars better with an over all change to the format and removing King of the Hill.
The next step should be Sea battles, Tournament of honor, Invincible warrior and then Vortex as all are great events but somehow don't seem to attract players regularly. We have posted a few suggestions in the tavern section of clan wars.
Also the most important aspect of this game has to be finding some sort of balance between Valor and Sadar because at the current stage Sadar dominates in both number of players in general and top players. No offence to any Valor players ( at least I think so). It is in the interest of both the players who have invested a lot in this game and the game devs who need to keep the cash flow coming. Domination of any one section or clan is a sure quick way of killing the server. Then what are the so called big players going to do with no one to play and all the money spent for nothing.
I think it is the players responsibility to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Keeping in mind you cannot and will not win all the time. So if and when you loose not to act like spoilt brats, after all it is just a game and we all play it to have fun ( yes winning is a bonus).
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.