Smurfs and Elmos....

most likely a common topic already, is the unbalance between the two empires. In no way is this article about me complaining and demanding a solution. I want to know what the community thinks as well... How can we fix this, is this even a problem, and whats the best way to take action? My reason for suggesting this is simple...basically heroism. It seems like heroism is to easy for sadar. The problem as it stands now is not overwhelming, but as more and more people switch over, it makes sadar more and more appealing. So if things continue this way, yes i think the problem will become so big that something will need to change. with the game in mind, dragon eternity is a company who wants to make money and offering reals to switch is is a good way to do that.... however, like i said before, if this continues vaalor will get smaller and smaller until people STOP playing. no one wants this to happen, i want to see the game grow. so a third empire, heroism balance, in-ability to switch empires are a few things i can think of. MOST importantly i want YOUR opinion and ideas. If this is a situation that desperately needs action lets brainstorm and make it easy for DE to change it. If this isn't a problem at all, educate me on why not. thank you so much for your time and i cant wait to hear what you all think ">
Comments
Only option for heroism right now = Sea Battles. Thankfully we've been lucky lately and have been winning many of them. Heroism is only easier for sadars when the really big ones are online and in queue. But, keep in mind, even when you lose a sea battle, you have a chance at heroism with the ship fight. I have been losing sea battles, very frequently, since I got my blue belt. Finally now, all that practice and fun is starting to pay off.
The best way for us Smurfs to fix this - get better. Stop stalling at the lower levels, just balance your own toon, work on all the reps at once, keep your gear up to date with the best marks you can. Get your mount, dragon, skellies, hunter idols, all up to date. Help each other out. Instead of all these clan wars over bc's, lets fight!!! We can't work bc reps on sadars, they are far too strong in comparison, so start now working with your friends and beat the day lights out of each other, often. Fire up the arena, get big groups in and have bc spheres ready (and healers on stand by ). Melvin is coming soon, grab some caskets and charms of durability and have fun with it.
There is a 'problem' at the top, absolutely, the number of high level people who capped and worked long to get capped reps and the goodies that come with it, is extreme compared to us 'smurfs' who are just starting to get big. And people who keep switching from vaalor to sadar to "win" are only making it worse. But trust people like Me, and quite a few others, who are willing to put in the time & energy (and cash when needed), there will be a reason to be a proud Smurf one day soon.
The islands are very unbalanced, but there's a crazy group of people at Ninth willing to be the biggest pains in the butts to try to change that. I, myself, am more interested in having a whole group of level 70+s to work with, but how they are going about it is working for them. Patience is my solution. Help each other out, keep each other motivated, and stay out of trouble. That's my first step to getting the balance "repaired".
Keep in mind, sadar side wasn't always the strongest, they had to struggle the same way we are now. Patience will pay off. ">
I'm going to be honest. I didn't read any of this
BoomShizzle,
Silly Sadar, you need someone to translate the smurf language for you? In English it all means "Happy Smashings" ">">
Storm Kat,
Thanks for the summary! I have a very short attention span like a goldfish.
BoomShizzle,

Hahahaha, I didn't read either. Too many words.
So, I'm the first who read that lol.
The game should allow a certain interval like 2 weeks while everyone wanna change fraction from Sadar to Vaalor can make it for FREE after that time no fraction change allowed unless 1 char move to Vaalor can make 1 char move to Sadar.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.