A few suggestions

1. A few new PvP battlegrounds, ideas- a) a battleground for all players, where they will all get the same equips, happening something like every 30 min, where equipment will be returned after the battleground; b) a battleground where all people are transformed into lvl 70, with best equips, dragons, mounts, potions, belts, etc and they go all out ">.
2. Some new ways to get reals, like 2 gold=1 real exchanges.
3. Daily bonus should always be in reals for higher lvl players, as it gets really easy for players of high lvls to get gold.
4. A system should be developed, where players can build their own house (optionally) and put furniture and all that in it (may seem appealing to some players, but not that much to me :P but it may be good for others) and other players can search for a players house and go inside it, and comment on it :)
5. The cost of removing hexes, curses, etc should be decreased.
6.Its pretty hard to get a group, so there should be a new category for solo instances.
7. The money needed (silver and gold) for bc spheres should be reduced, and cost of blue equips (lvls 3 to 30) like the merciless crusher set in the shop should be reduced.
8. A new way to get different chests of merit, retribution, etc. (other than the enchanted key thing), like when melvin comes, we can buy them for gold/reals.
9. There should be another guy like melvin that comes along with melvin, which sells his goods in gold, like a bonecrusher chest from melvin costs 1r, and from the other guy for 1.5 gold, etc.
10. There should be a day like day of martial valor, etc. where all reps we get will be doubled :)

OK thats all, plz tell me if you liked the suggestions :)
~king-killer
Comments
On the first comment, part a), i meant all recruits weapons :)
OK, now if i want to add anything to my suggestions, they will mos likely be commented on this topic :) Gonna think of a few, and post them later :)
9. already happened was trader of rarities but I don't think he comes around anymore
The house idea I personally can't see me using but maybe others will.
The battle ground about lvl 70 and such....that's the new server Surv or whatever it's called.
The reps one will probably never happen since we already have the stars.

I like the others though.
Ironic123,
Well the surv server is Russian, so if we get it here on nova, it would be nice ;), but of we can't get those, some others would be nice, specially for the levels under 16 :) In it, I meant all chars will have best equips for lvl 70s, max belts, etc :) And about the house idea, same here :P The girl players, maybe (lol) And ok about trader of rarities, cross out 9 from the list then ;P never knew about him, thanks for letting me know :) And the stars will be hard to get for lower lvls, maybe for lvls 22-, the reps day?
Anyways, thanks for commenting ">
Ironic123,
Oops that's my sisters acc im logged into :P count it as my comment... Lol
">">
In regards to server Surv: It's is still in beta so that's why it's in Russian. Not "actually"out yet. But I assume it'll be available in all the languages that DE supports once it's officially out. Personally I am looking forward to it :)

And true the stars are probably hard for lower levels. I personally would love a double rep day but just mentioning that I doubt it would happen since we do already have the stars.

But anyways I like your ideas just giving my 2 cents.
I likey lol
hm double rep day and the rebirth feature that comes soon=half server painted red sound fun ;D
None of your suggestions will be introduced because DE (I mean the company behind DE) gains nothing from them, no extra income.
Yes #4 could be the only one they can support.
That's just my opinion and we will see...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.