Less time dealing with torlings

Ok, this is getting a little out of hand. You have myself and whitefox going out to spend reals on the island protector quest.
From Harbor to Opportunist's Pier - hit torlings, 30+mins. Get to Kariol Village for maps fine. Leave Kariol back to Pier, ok. But from Pier to Stiletto Rock, torlings again, another 30+ mins. What are the odds of getting Torlings, twice, in a 4 space trip? We're trying our best to get strong enough to avoid these impossible (for us) to beat things, but we can't yet. Can I please BEG you to make the torlings shorter time, or consider giving 0-1k clan rep and 1k-3k clan rep clans a more expensive version of Fenir's Flame so we can get past these? I can't imagine any scenario where DE benefits from making it impossible for us to play for over an hour.
Comments
But you have the dice games, so it is OK apparently... dragoneternity. com/forum/drako/10184. html#cP=1

I'm afraid I have given up completely on anything that involves boats in this game - it is just BORING! The plus side of this (for me) is that I will not be farming any Sydian, so will not need to purchase any reals to upgrade purple gear... so I will have more money to spend on other games.

I'll stick around here until I become completely unable to compete due to gear limitations - I think the accepted name for it is planned obsolescence... a policy of planning or designing a product with an artificially limited useful life
AnswindarBut you have the dice games, so it is OK apparently... dragoneternity. com/forum/drako/10184. html#cP=1

I'm afraid I have given up completely on anything that involves boats in this game - it is just BORING! The plus side of this (for me) is that I will not be farming any Sydian, so will not need to purchase any reals to upgrade purple gear... so I will have more money to spend on other games.

I'll stick around here until I become completely unable to compete due to gear limitations - I think the accepted name for it is planned obsolescence... a policy of planning or designing a product with an artificially limited useful life

MY char is crap and i dont like competing so i have to flame aroud cause i actualy didnt click on farmville on the game list... omg go cry somewhere else
you seem very high and mighty Clara just because you have a few sydian gears. His gear doesn't matter so much as his point, and the point going to islands is just plain boring. The game is doing something wrong if it makes you want to afk for hours while doing a part of it. While afk a person is not spending on a game and during the time gone they are more likely to find a game they enjoy more and leave all together. Doesn't seem like a very good way to earn money for your company.

ok, gotta love it. Fox, scand, joffrey, and myself, all going to do maps quest and get 40 mins of torlings from harbor to pier. What a waste. 4 very active players, level 51-57, and we 1 - can't beat the torlings. 2 - can't do anything else for 40 mins. And it's only the first step in the journey. *sigh*
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.