Switching Factions

Few ideas:

1. 10r flat rate unlimited change
2. 10r flate rate 3 changes
3 and 4. 50r flate rate unlimited or 3 changes
5. and 6. 100r flat rate unlimited or 3 changes.

300r is way too much and 1k isn't even considerable especially when it starts out at 10r (pretty sure it did but been a long time since I switched from sadar. might have been 50r. either way 300r and 1kr is ridiculous. Not costing you guys anything (on the off chance that it is I'm expecting that it is rather small) for the switching after all.)

To be honest I don't see you making much profit off of people switching the way it is now. To begin with I don't think people switch that often. However for the first time at the cheapest rate you might get some reals bought for a switch and get some profit. However I doubt many people switch at the 300r. For those that do yes you might get a decent profit. That said I highly doubt anyway switches or switched (has it happened?) at the 1k resulting in very little or no chance of profit for you and therefore no profit (or a lot if it happens but 1k is essentially boom or bust).

Wouldn't you like to have more reliable profit? If it was a flat rate of say 10r, or 50r...maybe as high as 100r with unlimited (I can see multiple issues with it being unlimited) or even with the 3 like it is now I'd think that more people would consider switching and/or switch resulting in potentially more profit for you.

I personally would like to keep the 3 changes but reduce the price. I think having unlimited would have the potential to cause a lot of issues (however these issues would be mostly clan based as faction doesn't really matter much in battlegrounds, questing, etc) but it is a thought.
Comments
First- 5r, second- 10r, Third- 20r, Fourth-40r, Fifth-70r, Sixth and all times after that 100r would be nice :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.