"Return all gold and reals" option for Dedaire Exchanger

We're having trouble getting everyone to remove their gold so we can change the exchange rate. A leader-only option to return all gold/reals would be very helpful at this time.

Thanks!
Comments
+1

Another option would be to show somewhere who has the reals/gold in the exchanger so we can at least talk to them direcly.
I like the anonymity of the current system. Providing a list or any logs would jeopardize this.
On second thought, a list of who has gold/reals in the exchanger would be helpful to the leader. I imagine a scenario where a person saves up a lot of gold, joins our clan with the sole purpose of milking our exchanger then leaving.

I know this may seem a bit paranoid, but we've brought in quite a few new clan members recently and we've had a *ton* of gold added to our exchanger. I would be nice to be able to review and make sure clan members are not being greedy.
We'll think about it
Would also like a clan permission on who can use the exchanger.
I'm going to suggest an "Off" button. Spent the day getting everyone who logged on to take gold out of exchanger (we need to change the rate again).... and still there's some in there. I don't mind taking another day to get the rest out, everyone will be here eventually, but I am more concerned with people adding new ones in there. (wtf) Read Clan News People!

Right at this exact moment, I would love to turn the exchanger "Off" to prevent more from going in.

Of course a "return all goods" button would have solved this hours ago ">

Ihit - I am usually at work and never think to PM you while you are still online. If one of my council sees you tomorrow, is it possible for You to send all the gold back to people and change the rate to 1.5g per? ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.