Please do not merge our server with Aer

I hear rumors that our server might be merged with Aer. I'm having trouble finding documentation regarding this in forums.

Based on the rumors floating around me, the Aer server has many players who are in the late-end-game stages. They are almost maxed in everything and get to spend their time fighting/griefing for the heck of it and not necessarily for points.

On our server, we're all still developing in the higher level ranges. For instance, my high level green gear actually fares pretty well. Please do not merge servers, I don't want to be a nobody again.
Comments
Please do not merge servers, I don't want to be a nobody again.

And their cap recently got lifted to lvl 70 too and as far as I'm aware they had less time to stay at lvl 50 then our server.
Trongster,
It was a rumor started on the AER forum. You have to be clicked on AER server to see it. But Here's the copy/paste for you :) BTW, it's the very first thread in the tavern under "no arena battles here...:

Comments
20/09/2014 18:16
Разуплотнитель20
Hello.

Luna and Nova are both servers for web and facebook versions of DE.
Aer is a server for mobile version.
You can play your cher on the Nova or Terra from you mobile device.

Aer won't be merge with Nova. But we've heard you and will think how to increase the number of warriors on the server to gather arena successfully.
Storm KatTrongster,
It was a rumor started on the AER forum...

Thanks!
Awww, Trongster! C'mon, all we want to do is cuddle!
Cherry Blossom.Awww, Trongster! C'mon, all we want to do is cuddle!
I like to cuddle. ">
Rumors you heard about this were completely false. There are no plans for such actions in any foreseeable future. Closed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.