WARS

Once again I am suggesting that you allow us to be able to pick the time for our wars. Don't need nothing complicated, just add a timer slot, they fight or surrender no difference.

You have to many time zones in play now, to many are forced to miss wars because of work, commutes, school, sports, dinner time etc.. this is costing the game money.. less people fighting fewer people spending.

And for that one voice who loves to cry "unfair" advantage...pppffttt unfair advantage is there already.. for everyone who can't be here at 4pm est..Besides, it would add a bit more excitement not knowing when the next one gonna get declared.

Also, we need more clans, Since some of the clans have been "run outta dodge" can you fix it so that Level 1 clans can only declare on or be declared on by other Level 1 clans? There are to many level 2/3 clans declaring and doing nothing but gathering crystals, again no revenue for the game.. just spending the cost of a miner. Let the level 1's have some time to work on getting established if they are indeed a real clan./

Thanking you
Comments
Not sure I agree with this, would be too easy to declare on a clan that you wouldn't normally win against by choosing a time when most of the better players are not going to be on.

Unless you let the clan being declared on choose the time.
Charal Drianaan,
its a constant occucrance now because every one already knows who has 5 on and who will have 25 on... the love needs to be able to be spread around
Ive got to disagree, people could use this against people in Europe or America by setting the war at a time like 3 am in American time and
9pm in GMT
Valor_King,
Your not getting it,, the fact that the wars are always at the same time is already being used against people, Do i want a war declared at 3am when I am if i'm lucky sleeping, of course not, but if it can give those that cant be on a chance at a war, so be it, i'm sure they well forgive me if I don't wake up. Winning wars is nice of course we want the rep, but we want heroism more. With all the "player made rules" peoples interest in sb's has drifted off, so they are few and far between, A happy medium needs to be found so all clans can benefit, Not just the ones in the right time zone
themamma,
I agree and disagree, its for good reason, but some people would just not be able to do it, usa clans could do it at like 4am GMT
Actually, I change my mind, although it could be used against certain players, the time it currently is could be used against players as well. The 9pm
start has plenty people at work/school (Not In GMT but it other places such as USA) it might be helpful if wars were able to be picked, BUT a time must be agreed on by both clans.
So long as a time was agreed upon by both clans I think it's a good idea
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.