Two ideas Hunter Rep and Auction House

Hunter

First idea is regarding Hunter reputation. I think it would be a good idea to rename this reputation to Tracker. The purpose for this change is to remove confusion between the reputation and the profession of the same name. The name Tracker would refer to the reputation gained from "tracked mobs" rather than the profession used to gather resources.

Auction House

My second recommendation is to add another service to the Auction House, a "Requested Items"

Currently there is an option to offer for sale at a bid price and, if you don't put a buyout price, the highest bid buys, or if you do have a buyout price the purchase is completed as soon as a player wishes to purchase it at the buyout price.
Similarly, I would like to see where there would be a listing of items wanted for purchase. If someone needs a particular amount of materials, or collection pieces or any other traded item, allow a "Requested Items" posting. Have an amount that would automatically purchase, like the buyout works, and have the ability to bid lower prices to the buyer who requested the particular item just like the bid/buyout on sales.
Comments
i like the hunter name idea
I like the hunter idea because I also did not working hunter rep until quiet a bit later because I believed it to be related to hunter as in the profession. In addition the requested items tab would be quite useful since I don't often check trade tab, so if someone posted something that I can sell or I want to buy I would miss it if they don't consistently post. So, having a tab showing what someone would like to buy, can be helpful and be seen at anytime.
Glean,
Both ideas are wonderful! I hope they are considered!
fantastic ideas!
Often the best ideas are the simplest. I don't want to be too complementary as you are an Elitist , but I really think the 'tracker' idea makes sense.
The second idea : They could just have a a section in Clan and Trade Forum to test its workability. People could just state the item and price they are willing to pay. (I think the site should also have an automatic delete after 1 week or allow the the requester to delete ad sooner)
Like an old fashioned ad column.
If it took off then link to auction house.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.