Suggestion - Orb of Recurring Courage (3x Amount of damage - More chance of criticals)

My Idea was that there is this new type of orb called Orb of Recurring Courage.

Description: What happens is that you use the orb and there is a wait of 10 rounds before using again. You activate the orb and what happens is that with physical attacks you end up doing x3 more damage so numbers can appear 3 times like: -57, -90, -158 ect. The only problem about this is that the orbs cost a high amount due to its special ability. The recommended classes for using this would be Paladin and Witcher.

Cost: 0.25 Reals Per 1

This orb is not auctionable
Comments
Lets see if I understand this correctly? You want an extra strong orb which will be mainly used by the richer toons that already have better gear and use better balms/buffs so they can kill the lesser toons even quicker.

Very sensible

PS. These orbs will often mean a single hit kill for the strongest players
Lets see if I understand this correctly? You want an extra strong orb which will be mainly used by the richer toons that already have better gear and use better balms/buffs so they can kill the lesser toons even quicker.

Very sensible

PS. These orbs will often mean a single hit kill for the strongest players
ya think about this combined with a maul of devastation... would just give people another reason to not want to fight.
Pandor.

nuff said
-Vector-Pandor.

nuff said

">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.