Paypal

I would really like to know why you removed the paypal option! I don't want to give out my personal card info! This is not good at all! I don't know if I will pay to play anymore without using paypal! ">
Comments
Ya, this is the best option for the majority of people... not too happy about the change. May have hampered the cash flow in game due to this as majority of people use paypal because it is secure and transactions fast and INSURED. Bad move guys, bad move.
Another agreement to this. There's no possible way I'm putting my credit card info into a flash game. I'm enjoying the game, but have spent my last on it until PayPal is added back. No more Dark Hunter items for me!
I agree, I only use paypal for online games as it offers that extra level of security and by removing it I can safely say you will not get anymore money from me.
I use only paypal and with that option now gone I will not be putting anymore money on the game. Paypal was a secure way to be safe when doing online transactions and now in my opinion the safety has been taken away. Bad idea to take paypal.
Why would you get rid of paypal? that is all I use... bring it back please
Well I would agree considering that even though I don't use PayPal or pay cash for this game but my son does on a chance likes to infuse my acct with cash and that is the only way he will pay so on that note I think you have finally broken the camels back.
Why?

I will never put money in this game now untill paypal is back, why get rid of it?

Anyone know why paypal was taken down?
fully agree bring paypal back its safe to use why remove it
The payment does not belong to the game, but rather to an external company called PaymentWall. Please write to them.
heres a few things in this game i don't like this just adds to the list of it , its a bad call to not have pay pal your not helping this game any your making it harder for ppl to enjoy it me i love this game but i'm not giving you my credit card information to play or any money for that matter .keep it fun and effordable ppl.
i agree with Murderous Mena !
i don't like personal info 'floating' around. plus it is charged to my card immediately but i don't get the reals for 72 hours. odd i think since it does get charged to my card within minutes !
and to quote a well used saying....'if it ain't broke....don't fix it'
if you want us to keep putting money into the game.......make it easy and safe for us......bring back paypal !!!
or just don't and loose the money we would have spent if...
you still used paypal.

(did i use the word paypal enough? just want that word to stick in the mind!)

an add....i'm waiting on reals that were charged to my card OVER 2 days ago....just sayin'
Irish,
I certainly will. Thank you Irish
внешняя ссылка
@weyah ...happends to me too and in few day i find my reals in game

@paypall agree ...we need it back

@irish always here to help and protect...ty m8
@ all...hi">
yes,,paypal are easier to used :P
i want paypal...how do u write to PaymentWall?
Skared,

Read. Use the link I gave.
Sadly, the responses from their support are so worthless as to be comical. Irish (or any others), do you have any address other than Paymentwall's support which might be more helpful in giving a response that doesn't sound like it flunked the Turing test?

xxxxxxx, Aug 16 05:37 (MSK):
Why has PayPal been removed as a payment method? I am not entering my credit card information into a flash game - not a day has gone by in the last couple of years when there wasn't a story about a credit card database being hacked, exposing people to fraud.

Max Wing, Aug 16 20:20 (MSK):
Thank you for your request!
So we could provide you with the necessary assistance as soon as possible, please submit the following information:
1. Method of payment
2. Date and time of payment
3. Amount of payment
4. Country
5. Game nick
6. More information about the issue/phone number
Thank you!
Your Support team,
Max Wing

xxxxxxx, Aug 16 22:59 (MSK):
> 1. Method of payment - PayPal
> 2. Date and time of payment - n/a
> 3. Amount of payment - n/a
> 4. Country - USA
> 5. Game nick - Cirocco
> 6. More information about the issue/phone number - Why is PayPal no longer available for use in purchasing reals in Dragon Eternity?

Max Wing, Aug 17 20:41 (MSK):
This purchase method is currently unavailable.
Please, follow our news.
Thank you for playing the game! We do appreciate it!
In case you have questions, please contact us. We are always ready to help you!
Your Support team,
Max Wing

Request # 167205: Why has PayPal been removed as a payment method? I am not entering my credit card informatio...
Dear xxxxxxx,
We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and we will gladly further assist you.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.