Unfair punishment

Yesterday, I learned how the Bonecrushing works and was having a bit of fun trying it out on lvl 16 characters(a good challenge for my lvl 15 build). Well, one of these was Cylas Fox, a Guardian. Now, when I attacked him, I didn't realize he was on duty. I had not really been following the chat. He did comment on it though and we talked about it. Eventually I even admitted my mistake and apologized for it. But during the battle, I expected at some point he might tell me to just stop or even that I would be punished for continuing. I let a round go by without action to allow him this opportunity, but instead of doing either of those things, he attacked and brought his dragon into the battle. These actions told me it must be ok to continue, so I did finish out the battle. I didn't gloat about the outcome, yesterday, even though I won, and as I said before, I apologized and agreed that next time I would make sure that he was not on duty before I attacked again, if I attacked again. Anyhow, I come online today to see I am in the dungeon, which I can accept, though I don't feel this action was necessary. What I can't accept is the 10 Real I am being charged to get out of the dungeon. I mean, if some of his items were damaged during the battle, no way did it add up to that much. And also since I haven't seen any specific rule in regards to attacks on Guardians with the addition of the Guardian willingly continuing the fight with me even though he was on duty, you have to agree that this punishment is definitely unfair.
Comments
Search for the keyword Guardian below:

http://dragoneternity.com/about/punishments/
Shouldn't that type of information be in the rules section? I knew for sure I had done nothing to be punished for because I read the rules.
You know what... whatever. lol
Glad I kicked his butt, now. :D
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.