Forbidden information in character information? How so?

I logged into my account to start playing again, and suddenly I'm in the dungeon. My screen says as follows:

"Reason for punishment:Forbidden information in character information
Type of punishment:Prisoner Shackles
No rights to pay redemption"

I tried to read the terms of use (written as "ToU" herein) policy, but when I went to the link it said "Coming Soon".
Because the ToU is not readily available, I'm not responsible for breaking any rules, simply because they are not readily available. This of course, would imply that I have broken some rule - which I still don't see how I could have - within the game. I am also certain that I have not broken any chat rules, as I have not talked to anyone sense I have started playing. I have noticed that there is a space where it looks like a person can write specific information about their character or what have you. I have never accessed or used this feature. If there is something wrong with my character name, then I should be notified properly and a name change should go into effect.

My thoughts: This was most likely caused because my character has "Guardian" in his name. This is purely for aesthetics, and if it violates some rule within the game then, again, a name change should be put into effect. I have items on this character that I wish to have returned. Please get back to me when you can.
Comments
Nexus the Guardian,
you are correct, it is because your nickname consists of "Guardian" and can be delusive for other players.

You will have to start over by creating a new character with a different e-mail address than you used before.

Please read & follow the rules carefully to avoid dissappointment in the future.

Games Rules > http://dragoneternity.com/about/law_game/
Chat Rules > http://dragoneternity.com/about/law_chat/
Forum Rules > http://dragoneternity.com/about/law_forum/
And I don't suppose there is any chance of a character name change or item transfer?

I hesitate to make another character, because what if the same thing happens and the game says that I'm being punished for multiple accounts? It seems like a spiral of downfall with no retribution whatsoever.

I am issuing a formal protest so that I can at least get my items from that character back. I put in a considerable amount of time and effort, so I believe retribution for that is justified. The rules were not readily available when I signed up, and only chat rules were available afterwards. I don't think a simple mix-up with the last part of my character's name is cause to keep my hard-earned loot from me.
Nexus the Guardian,
what if the same thing happens and the game says that I'm being punished for multiple accounts
if one character is imprisoned already you can create another one. Multiple chars count only if more than one character is active / playable.

Okay.

[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]Christian Troy:[/QNAMEF]
if one character is imprisoned already you can create another one. Multiple chars count only if more than one character is active / playable.

Now let's address the items in my inventory: I don't care about the money, I can get that back. I'd just like the Sparks of Inception, Essence of Order (for upgrading my spells) and the potions. That doesn't seem like too much to ask. The Essences and Sparks are hard to get a hold of, the potions are more of a money-saver and are optional. I just thought I'd mention them in case you happened to be a generous mood.
Nexus the Guardian,
sorry but that's not going to happen.
And why not? I lost the items because I was inadequately informed to begin with. Why should they be taken from me?
Nexus the Guardian,
1) You accepted the rules upon registration where it was clearly said about everything what's allowed and what's forbidden.
2) Rules are for everyone and noone's an exception. That is your responsibility to read and follow them.

End of conversation.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.