Son's play and their characters thrown in the dungeon

My Character is cntkpmedwn my son's both play the game and we all use the same computer. my oldest was on his brothers character and misspoke about the term alts because in any game while on the same computer it is considered an alternate character by technicality my oldest uses his facebook to sign in and my younger uses his email. In order to use any of the characters we have to erase the browsing history something i don't allow because it makes it harder to check on what they are doing when i have not been home. My younger of the two just started yesterday and asked his brother to help him. My oldest saw another player he was conversing with on and decided to hold a conversation over another character the day before.
oldest - vladsen balrock
younger - reddstarrpisces
on another issue i have seen guardians complain about english speaking i understand you agree to speak english but that being the case why are some of the site pages themselves in russian?
Comments
cntkpmedwn,
1) It is not allowed to have 2 characters on one person however it is allowed to have 2 characters on one computer (in case when the whole family uses the same computer) where the first thing to do would be to inform the Guardians about it (see this thread as an example > http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/1708.html ) so you can be monitored for no interaction between characters.

They will have to start over by creating new characters (register with different e-mail accounts than they used before). Please make sure their nicknames are as unique as possible and are not offensive + inform us (Forum > Guardians) or Irish (Head Guard) that there will be 3 characters (including you) from the same computer. To wait for approval / response would be recommended.

2) Some of the pages are still in Russian because the game is open beta (not the final version) and we are still working on it to make it better and more enjoyable.
might i suggest server options for those that don't speak english?
cntkpmedwn,
that would have to go to Suggestions thread here > http://dragoneternity.com/forum/suggestions/
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.