Need help to move char on other acc

Sorry if i post this on wring place.

I started playing this game on ipad which was logged at my wife's facebook account, then i found game enjoable and continue playing it. So from any place i want to play from (my mobile, work, desktop, whatever), i need to log on her facebook first.

I tried to merge accounts from your site option but problem is her email (yahoo) that fb, game and your site account is registered to, is off cause she didnt used it for a long time so we cant access her mail at all. So i cant log to GI account and for some reason on your site i cant log with her fb account also (it sais no account tied to this acc).

Is it possible to do this and how? What info you need from me?

Thanks in advance
Comments
Single characters can't be moved from account you can only merge two accounts together.
Thats exactly what I want, I want to merge accounts, but i cant access my wifes GI account. Please read what i wrote and ask if theres some misunderstanding of you need some info from me.
1) We have changed password on this login - (gaga84bgd@yahoo.com) (please check your mail for new password)
2) Create a new account by entering http://dragoneternity.com through pc browser
3) After that log-in with new account you just created
4) Press Settings -> And go to 'Add Account' part
5) Type in this mail gaga84bgd@yahoo.com and new password we just sent you (point #1) and press the button add

After this you'll have all characters from old mail to this new one you just created.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.